View basket (0 items $0.00)
Yoga Times Solihull
Yoga Times Solihull is the business name for Susan Prosser: Offering classes with a gentle approach using mostly passive and restorative asana, some pranayama and meditation techniques. Open to all levels of experience, including beginners. Appropriate for those recuperating from illness or injury as well as those who simply prefer a very gentle practice. Experienced students will also find plenty to challenge them on a subtle level.
- My classes and style are built on the foundation of guidance as you take your first steps towards developing a yoga practice, my pace is deliberately to give time and space to learn, practice, consolidate and develop.
- Developing curriculum according to the physical and mental health challenges, planning lessons that accommodates beginners and experienced students. Actively contributed to improving lifestyle of those that are fighting diseases with modified classes.
- Facilitating interactive session for yoga asanas, Pranayama (breathing techniques, meditation and guided relaxation practice to students that have a wide variety of capacities, capabilities and experiences.
The BWYQ Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga is a course that develops your teaching skills to deliver a wide range of yoga postures, anatomy and physiology, yoga philosophy, breathing practices, mindfulness, meditation and relaxation.
- Level 2 BTEC Award I.H.C.D. ‘First Person on Scene’(FPOS) This includes CPR and advance First-Aid training
- 500 hours NVQ LEVEL 4 Teaching Diploma – The British Wheel of yoga
- Yoga for Pregnancy – The British wheel of yoga (BWY)
- 200hr yoga teacher training – Swaha Yoga Centre, Yoga Alliance
- Yoga Nidra: Satyananda Yoga Centre
- Birth and Postnatal Doula certificate – Nurturing Birth
- Yoga Therapy Foundation – Yoga Biomedical Trust
- Yoga Nidra – Bihar school of yoga & Satyananda Yoga Centre
- NVQ LEVEL 2 Teaching yoga practice observation-BWY