View basket (0 items $0.00)
Yoga con María
Since 8 years ago I am working closely with people in the Sotogrande area to fulfill their aspirations for optimal wellbeing as a One to One Yoga teacher.(Spanish and English)
These days, I am happily directing Yoga & Shiatsu Studio, from where I develop well-tutored and memorable experiences for students online and in present. A gentle approach that treats each person as an individual never strains the body and integrates movements, breathing, feeling and sensing as part of the practice.
Both yoga and shiatsu together have attuned me to work with the subtle energy of the body and thought me how to connect authentically with people and pay close attention to the detail of what they need.
Yoga for Anxiety
- Yoga training for children with special needs with Sonia Summar. 2012
- Diploma Shiatsu Therapist through European Shiatsu School, Brian Carling 2013 /2017
- Scaravelli Yoga Inspired with Fairlie Gibson 2016 / 2017
- Stress and anxiety, how to reduce its impact: UNED José Carlos Fuertes Rocañín 2017
- Mindfulness; for who is right and for who isn’t. Hospital Universitario La Paz Roberto Mediavilla 2018
- Shiatsu without meridians with Wilfred Rappenecker. Germany 2018
- Releasing Spinal Tension by working with the legs and arms. Dr. Melissa West 2018
- Psychological factors involved in stress reactions UNED Beatriz Garcia Rodriguez. 2018
- Yoga for compassion with Monica Voss, Toronto Canada. 2019
- Yoga for Lymphatic circulatory System, Mar jean Olson Toronto Canada 2019
- Fascia release with Gabriella Polli. Italy 2019
- Fascia & Healing with Tom Mayers. Author de Anatomy trains. 2020
- Yoga to strengthen digestion with Mar jean Olson, Toronto Canada. 2020
- Pelvic floor health program with Angela McMillan from Professionals Movement Coach. 2020
- Yoga for Highly Sensitive People Tama Soble, Toronto Canada. 2020
European Shiatsu International Congress Amsterdam 2020
·Sutil Energy Patrizia Stefanini
·Shiatsu La sociedad del cansancio / Burnout society Mike Mandl
·Shiatsu, Improvisation and beginner´s mind Nick Pole
·Shiatsu, Meridians Sasaki Sensei
·Shiatsu, Ampuku for your own health Vera Carbaat
·Shiatsu, Inspirational Quotes In Times of Crisis for Shiatsu practitioners Wataru Ohashi
·Shiatsu, Physical Democracy Bill Palmer & Teresa Hadland
On the personal level and being born in a countryside village of Campo de Gibraltar, I am a naturalist, birdwatcher lover and enjoy painting and writing. When I am not teaching, you can be sure I’ll be happily learning more in order to deliver my discoveries to the students.
I feel really grateful to all my teachers that have inspired in me a love and respect for the potency of yoga and shiatsu that can profoundly help all of us.