View basket (0 items $0.00)
I see yoga as Self care. A practice that allows us to tend to our needs so that we can heal patterns of stress and anxiety and live from our wise heart. My classes are breath-focused and mindful, bridging yoga tradition with modern anatomical understanding.
I teach classes and private sessions online as well workshops and workplace classes.
• Black Dog Yoga 200/300 hour training, mentored by Sigrid Matthews and Maria Cristina Jimenez
• Yoga Anatomy Principles Course with Leslie Kaminoff
• Empowered Wisdom Yoga Nidra Training with Tracee Stanley and Chanti Tacoronte-Perez/ Mentorship with Tracee Stanley
• Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Melissa Christensen
• Trauma Sensitive Yoga workshop with Mischa Hines
• Yoga for the Lower Back workshop with Larry Payne
My teaching has been most influenced and inspired by the teachings of Sri Krischnamacharya and his son TKV Desikachar, Sigrid Matthews, Leslie Kaminoff, Tracee Stanley and Rod Stryker.